moi ....

moi ....

Friday, February 24, 2012

week review _ Friday 24th Feb



I was really pleased with myself this week !

Prepared all my meals for the week according to plan - no exceptions

Ate all my meals according to plan - no food cravings I guess the yerba mate really helps
I have been adding Solstic Slim into my 3 litre water a day

Managed to stay strong and focused and said NO to extra food !

Did ALL my training according to plan and even more !

took all my supplements according to plan and even shared some of my antioxidants shooters with some of my friends.

I did all my training according to plan and even MORE !

I must admit that after all my clients' appointments this week I was feeling absolutely exhausted...good thing today was my rest day (training) and tomorrow no early morning appointment :))

I must keep this going ...I am on the right track to success ; )))



Arriane Eva Morrin


Health Consultant, owner & entrepreneur
Aim for better Living
Book us online 24/7 at the www.theskillsguru.com/aemhealth/profile
Working in collaboration with www.gukwoone.ning.com

Follow us on Facebook, NING, Twitter, Google +




No comments:

Post a Comment