moi ....

moi ....

Monday, February 6, 2012

14 weeks to go!





Woke up had my hot water and lemon.
Took shower and got ready....took my Viva antioxidant shot and some of my delicious oat / protein cupcakes for breakfast ... Ready for another day!
Woke up had my hot water and lemon.

Busy catching up with some client work since I was away at Natures Sunshine National convention all day Sunday ...

Light bite for Lunch and let's not forget my supplements ! flax seed capsules,
zinc, magnesium, vitamin c, siberian ginseng and a couple more ...

Time to announce the winner of Sportron London Press up Challenge on my page : http://www.facebook.com/groups/273512512707839/

Following up on my Detox clients ...everything under control!Woking on putting together a great new package for my clients : Kick Start Slim and KickStart Slim Sport...
Now ...going to the gym studio for my training session : full body workout ...I was not really motivated, trying to find the right music to get me going...brrrrrr...it was cold...have to move and warm up! After 30min I wasfinally into my training and enjoying it ! yes...sometimes you just have to do what you have to do....
Took a couple a couple of pictures, practising posing...


Dinner time with my lovely hubby who came back from his Martial Art Class.
Another very good day !

It's scary to know it's in 14
weeks !!! I took a couple of bikini shots at home in front of the mirror yesterday ...ouch! need to eat less and cleaner and train harder !! mirror does not lie ! I am heading in the right
direction but at a very slow pace..need to put the gear up !!!



...tomorrow is another day !

No comments:

Post a Comment