moi ....

moi ....

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a slow week




A slow week this week

It has been a very slow week this week...I have been sidetracked and out of focus lately ...few things on my mind other then Galaxy Girl training...

I have to put mysel back together and keep strong and steady in my progress !

I did an interview with a Sports Psychologist on this topic actually last year ...

It's ok...better now than later or never !

From personal experience and from seeing people around me, I have learnt and realised few things:
  • No one else will understand yourself better
  • No one else will help you better
  • No one else will be happier once you reach your goals


than YOU ! yes ...I will say it again YOU!

That's right.

At Aem Health and Fitness we do not pretend doing the work for you.
We will coach you and be there to give you guidance and support in YOUR journey.
A journey to a better you, a healthier you and a happier you.

Let me introduce myself ...http://aemhealthandfitness.ning.com/video/aem-health-and-fitness-new-year-exciting-new-start

Let's continue our amazing journey !



Health Consultant, owner & entrepreneur
Aim for better Living
Book us online 24/7 at the www.theskillsguru.com/aemhealth/profile
Working in collaboration with www.gukwoone.ning.com

Follow us on Facebook, NING, Twitter, Google +

Donate to our children charity by clicking here !




No comments:

Post a Comment