moi ....

moi ....

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day after camp March 2012


Day after GG camp March 2012 London, UK



I had such a busy, exhausting, productive and overwhelming day yesterday.

I was hosting a Healthy Eating presentation at Gukwoone Mixed Martial Art Club all morning.

This in itself was amazing! great to teach children and parents about healthy eating and how NSP can help their healthy eating.

It was amazing to see the children response with such enthusiasm and curiosity.

The talk finished by chatting with some of the parents and booking them for private one on one health consultation.

After a short break I was making my way to join my fellow GG girls in the city...the quickest route on the central line, of course, was not working ...agrrrhhhh !

Arrived at the gym and it was such a buzz there !

An amazing day...finished with a cup of coffee with some of the GG Girls...

I could not sleep, and anyway our Galaxy Facebook group was too busy to allow any of the GG to sleep that evening...I can't imagine what it is going to be like on the day at TMMA Show!!!

After sleeping over it all, it gave me a fantastic perspective on where I was at and where I was going...

I am am still on my journey, meeting fantastic people on the way and learning about life...

To our Health, Wealth and Happiness

Arriane Eva Morrin


Health Consultant, owner & entrepreneur
Aim for better Living
Book us online 24/7 at the www.theskillsguru.com/aemhealth/profile
Working in collaboration with www.gukwoone.ning.com

Follow us on Facebook, NING, Twitter, Google +

Donate to our children charity by clicking here !


No comments:

Post a Comment