moi ....

moi ....

Thursday, July 12, 2012


Mission accomplished !

My journey was coming to an end after few months of preparation for Miss Galaxy Universe Fitness and Pageant Show.


A few years ago I underwent an open stomach emergency surgery due to a stomach ulcer and perforation with complications which left me with a huge scar and cut of my abdomen muscles. This has proven to be one of my biggest challenges…losing stomach fat and building strong core muscles.

Life is too short not to give it your best shot or to live in regrets. This is why I have decided to give it my best for the Galaxy Universe Competition.
The Galaxy competition has encouraged me to stay focused with my training and my healthy dieting. The competition preparation has proven to be a great goal for training towards.


I have found great support though the Galaxy Girls, spending time with like-minded girls helping each other in our own very special journeys. We encourage each other, exchange tips and get guidance from our fantastic mentors and organizers Sarah Donohue and Vikkie Krzyzanowski . It has been a delightfully fun and unique experience, I have met amazing people with whom I hope to stay in touch.




As a health and fitness coach at Aem health and fitness www.aemhealthandfitness.ning.com I have to lead by example and Galaxy Competition is a great way to spread the word on Health and Fitness!  Along my Galaxy journey I have lost considerable amount of fat and weight, shaped up for the competition feeling more energetic and more confident.

For me Galaxy is about healthy fit strong women accepting who they are, doing their best to be their best, spreading the word and sharing this with others.


I am working already on few new projects: 
Sports nutrition for sports performance for taekwondo elite fighters 
Teaching Hip Hop Dance fitness classes TYGA coming soon to London









Love Life, love to Live. 

Arriane Eva Morrin

Health Consultant, owner & entrepreneur 
Aem Health and Fitness 
Aim for better Living 
Tel: + 44 (0)797 590 4903 
www.aemhealthandfitness.ning.com
www.aemhealthfitness.com

Every one's goals and journeys are different
Be a champion in your own ways !
Be the best you can be !
Be proud of your achievements - how little they can be !

Working in collaboration withwww.gukwoone.ning.com
Helping www.thegoodlifefoundation.orgthrough our work — in Brentford, United Kingdom.
Miss Galaxy Universe 2012 
Photograpgy by Nick Gregan 07774421878